Technical Manager, South East England
Location: South East England
Job type: Permanent
We are recruiting a Technical Manager on behalf of a fantastic food client of ours based in North London. They are keen to speak with experienced individuals who are looking for their next challenge.
The key responsibilities for the role will be:
• Overall responsibility for the management, implementation, supervision, maintenance and documentation of the Company Quality and Food safety system in accordance with the requirements of the BRC standard.
• Responsible for leading BRC, 3rd party and retailer audits.
• Management of the quality management system reviewing and amending procedures
• Working closely with Operations to ensure the smooth day to day running of the production, guaranteeing non-conformances and food safety risks are resolved quickly, effectively and with integrity
• Must have a proven track record leading technical within the food industry within food manufacturing.
• Sound understanding of BRC and confident leading audits.
• Degree educated or equivalent in a Food Discipline is Advantageous
• HACCP and Food Safety Qualified (Level 3)
What’s on Offer?
• Competitive Salary - Depending on Experience
• Monday – Friday / Office hours
If you are interested in applying for this position please send your CV to Lexi Barratt at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively if you would like to discuss the position further please call on 0131 226 5060.