Customer Technologist, South East England
Location: South East England
Job type: Permanent
We are recruiting a Customer Technologist on behalf of a fantastic chilled food client of ours based in Kent. They are keen to speak with experienced individuals who are looking for their next challenge.
The key responsibilities for the role will be:
• Maintaining and develop strong relationships between my client and the retailers.
• Represent my client in customer technical meetings, conferences, benchmarkings, visits, audits and other customer events.
• Responsible for specifications, customer complaints, KPI’s and working closely with NPD.
• Opportunity to be part of a wide and diverse team operating out of a fast-paced factory. My client encourages developing within the business so this is a chance to join a team that will look to further develop your skills.
• Experience within the food industry over the past 3+ years, ideally in a customer facing role.
• Most have experience working with and managing the major UK retailers
• Experience of a high risk is adventurous
• Ideally Degree Educated in a food related discipline
What’s on Offer?
• Competitive Salary - Depending on Experience
• 25 Days Holidays + Bank Holidays
• Monday – Friday / Office hours
If you are interested in applying for this position please send your CV to Lexi Barratt at email@example.com. Alternatively if you would like to discuss the position further please call on 0131 226 5060.