Hygiene & Enviromental Manager
Location: East Midlands
Job type: Permanent
Hygiene & Environmental Manager
Monday – Friday / DAYS
A fantastic opportunity arises for a market leading food manufacturer who are looking for a Hygiene & Environmental Manager to join their team.
• Management and achievement of KPI’s, in relation to hygiene efficiencies, microbiological, customer service, cost control, people, quality and health and safety through a continuous improvement approach
• Co-ordination of permanent and temporary labour during shift
• Undertake and lead key business projects to drive continuous improvement
• Liaise with all other areas of the business to ensure successful achievement of manufacturing targets
• To recruit, induct and develop employees to a competent level to be effective hygiene team members
• Develop and maintain a strong working relationship with all departments to drive continuous improvement in site standards
• To ensure all aspects of the hygiene services are carried out and maintained to the highest of standards
• To ensure daily deep cleans are completed in line with CIC’s and site expectations
• To provide training and awareness for all hygiene staff in procedures relevant to their role
• To ensure waste segregation to meet the site environmental KPI’s
• To ensure the external yard and waste areas are maintained in a safe, controlled and hygienic manner at all times
• Must have a proven track record within hygiene management within food manufacturing.
• Ideally experience within a chilled, high risk environment.
• Intermediate/Advanced Food Hygiene Certificate
• Able to build positive internal & external working relationships
What’s on Offer?
• Competitive Salary Depending on Experience
• Monday - Friday 08:30am-17:00pm
If you are interested in applying for this position please send your CV to Lexi Barratt at email@example.com. Alternatively if you would like to discuss the position further please call on 0131 226 5060.