Technical Manager, South West England
Location: South West England
Job type: Permanent
A fantastic opportunity arises for food manufacturer who are looking for a Technical Manager to join their team. It is an exciting time to join the business as they are in a period of growth and hope this role will continue to drive their business forward.
• Overall responsibility for the management, implementation, supervision, maintenance and documentation of the Company Quality and Food safety system in accordance with the requirements of the BRC standard.
• Responsible for leading BRC, 3rd party and retailer audits.
• Management of the quality management system reviewing and amending procedures
• Approval and monitoring of raw material and packaging suppliers
• Must have a proven track record leading technical within the food industry
• Strong retailer experience
• Degree educated or equivalent in a Food Discipline would be advantageous
• HACCP and Food Safety Qualified (Ideally Level 3)
What’s on Offer?
• £45,000-55,000 Depending on Experience
• Attractive Package
If you are interested in applying for this position please send your CV to Lexi Barratt at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively if you would like to discuss the position further please call on 0131 226 5060.