Location: East Midlands
Job type: Permanent
Our client is a successful and well-established Food Manufacturer and a market leader. With an impressive range of customers in place now is an excellent time to join this progressive company.
The key responsibilities for the role will be:
• To support in the development of a food safety awareness and quality culture to all employees
• Ensure product legality with reference to trading standards requirements
• To lead the development of a site HACCP & Integrity plans, maintaining document control and accessibility for all staff at all times, utilising all resources available
• To actively promote a safety culture within the factory ensuring all health and safety requirements are met
• Managing, providing direction and support to the hygiene team to ensure that the departmental structure and skills are developed in order to achieve relevant standards and conform with all customer codes of practice
• To prepare and manage customer and 3rd party audits, to maintain the company standards of accreditation and customer approval
• A proven track record in Food Manufacturing – ideally chilled high risk products.
• Strong Man-management experience
• Working relationship with major retailers.
• Ideally degree educated in a food related discipline.
What’s on Offer?
• Competitive Salary - Depending on Experience
• Monday – Friday / Office hours
If you are interested in applying for this position please send your CV to Lexi Barratt at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively if you would like to discuss the position further please call on 0131 226 5060.