Quality Systems Manager, South West England
Location: South West England
Job type: Permanent
Quality Systems Manager
Home Counties – commutable from Cambridgeshire, Northamptonshire, Bedfordshire and Leicestershire
Our client is a successful and well-established Food Manufacturer and a market leader. With an impressive range of customers in place now is an excellent time to join this progressive company.
The key responsibilities for the role will be:
• To manage the site quality manual and review annually
• To implement an internal audit schedule based on risk assessment and accompanying reports, including corrective action
• To manage audit corrective action plans and close out to required timescales
• To lead the site HACCP team and maintain the systems within the HACCP plan
• To assist in leading site audits and visits as required
• To maintain site technical risk assessments
• To manage the site pest control contract
• To manage micro site testing / sampling programme
• A proven track record in Food Manufacturing with experience in HACCP and Quality Management systems.
• Ability to liaise with the Site Management and wider teams.
• Well accustomed to working to BRC standards.
• Proactive and Driven.
• Will consider someone looking to take the step up.
What’s on Offer?
• Competitive Salary - Depending on Experience
• Monday – Friday / Office hours
If you are interested in applying for this position please send your CV to Lexi Barratt at email@example.com. Alternatively if you would like to discuss the position further please call on 0131 226 5060.