Quality Manager, South West England
Sector: Supply Chain
Location: South West England
Job type: Permanent
South West – commutable from Somerset, Wiltshire, Dorset & Hampshire
We are recruiting a Quality Manager on behalf of a fantastic chilled food client of ours based in the South West. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a dynamic business if you are already operating at Quality Manager Level or looking to take a step up.
The key responsibilities for the role will be:
• Ensure appropriate quality management systems are in place to assure the product meets food safety legislation, BRC standards and customer technical requirements.
• Complete regular monitoring of HACCP and QMS systems, ensuring appropriate records are kept and implementing improvement actions where necessary.
• Champion technical excellence in all areas by working collaboratively with the production team to ensure consistently high standards of food quality.
• Effective microbiological control and relationship management. Ensuring that corrective actions are investigated, recorded and communicated appropriately.
• Investigate foreign body or food safety complaints, analysing trends and working with the production team to remove foreign body risks.
• Carry out all GMP audits and ensure continuous improvement by providing training support.
Provide support to monitor waste, hygiene and disposables budget where possible.
• Experience working within a food manufacturing experience – ideally chilled
• Managed and mentored a team.
• HACCP Level 3
• Ideally a Food Science related degree, however this is not essential.
What’s on Offer?
• Competitive Salary - Depending on Experience
• 25 Days Holidays + Bank Holidays
• Monday – Friday / Office hours
If you are interested in applying for this position please send your CV to Lexi Barratt at email@example.com. Alternatively if you would like to discuss the position further please call on 0131 226 5060.