Technical Assistant, South East England
Location: South East England
Job type: Permanent
We are working on behalf of fantastic food business who are looking for a Technical Assistant to join their team based out of their Berkshire office. Our client is a forward thinking, fun team who are looking for a driven and passionate individual to support the technical function.
• Manage completion of customer complaint investigations
• Analysis of customer complaint data (including weekly and monthly reporting)
• Manage artwork process and timings (UK and International) – with internal team, repro house and printers
• Assistance with specification approval and completion (raw material and finished product)
• Collation of technical and marketing information required for generation of artwork
• Support with annual Organic audit
• Collation of samples for Consumer Relevant Quality panels
• Completion of traceability testing programme
• Cover for internal taste panels
• A degree in Food Science / Technology or Biology
• Strong MS office skills e.g. excel, PowerPoint, word
• Strong attention to detail and organisation skills
• To be self-motivated
What’s on Offer?
• Competitive Salary Depending on Experience
• Monday – Friday Office Hours
If you are interested in applying for this position please send your CV to Lexi Barratt at email@example.com. Alternatively if you would like to discuss the position further please call on 0131 226 5060.