Head of Technical, South West England
Location: South West England
Job type: Permanent
Head of Technical
A fantastic opportunity arises for a market leading food manufacturer who are looking for a Head of Technical to join their team.
You will be responsible for the company’s technical function reporting into the Managing Director whilst guiding and motivating the wider technical team.
You will have a presence within the factory whilst maintaining and strengthening the existing relationships with retailer customers. Having full responsibility for the technical budget you will drive the technical function forward to support company growth with an appreciation of commercial impact technical matters may have.
This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated and driven individual who is looking to embark on a new challenge.
• Must have a proven track record leading technical within food manufacturing. (Ideally 4-5+ years)
• Strong retailer experience
• knowledge of customer codes of practice and BRC requirements
• Experience of Quality Management Systems
• Degree educated or equivalent in a Food Discipline
• Hard working , highly organised and efficient
• Team worker with good interpersonal skills
• Able to build positive internal & external working relationships
What’s on Offer?
• £65,000-75,000 Depending on Experience
• Car Allowance
• Attractive Package
If you are interested in applying for this position please send your CV to Lexi Barratt at email@example.com. Alternatively if you would like to discuss the position further please call on 0131 226 5060.