Quality Control Team Leader, Central Scotland
Location: Central Scotland
Job type: Permanent
We have an exciting opportunity for a talented Laboratory Supervisor to join our clients team in Glasgow.
Our client is a successful food processing business supplying throughout the UK and internationally, Following a period of growth and investment they have created this exciting new position.
The ideal candidate should have;
• QC Lab supervisory experience.
• Intermediate HACCP.
• Knowledge of pasteurisation and sterilisation
• Knowledge of BRC, AIB.
• Consistency in delivering the training of all the QC staff to the same level.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Pro-active approach with good problem solving and motivational skills.
In return we offer a varied, interesting, and challenging workload, along with a competitive salary.
If you are interested in this position, then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to Simon Norris.