Procurement & Supply Manager
Sector: Supply Chain
Location: North Wales
Job type: Permanent
Our Client a rapidly growing food manufacturer who manufacture well-known brands and provide into major retailers.
Due to the expansion of this company they are looking to add a procurement and Supply Manager to their team. This an exciting opportunity for someone who wants to join a growing company and make a significant impact.
Salary - £50,000 -£60,000
Benefits - 21 days holiday (3 to be held back for Christmas shutdown)
1% company pension contribution
Perkbox membership (discounts on cinema tickets, restaurants, days out, etc)
Life assurance scheme
They require a procurement and Supply manager to strategically and practically review the procurement across the business, identifying cost savings and efficiencies.
Manage all contact negotiations for purchasing of all equipment, raw materials, packaging and services.
• Study and analyse markets to make recommendations of possible specification changes which would represent savings
• Implement and manage a supplier quality management systems.
• Work closely with NPD team to ensure all materials / packaging are suitable and available.
• Implement appropriate levels of spend authorisation within the business.
• Manage inventory risk
• Manage capacity plans & S&OP
• Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to forecast, plan and facilitate on time materials.
• Liaise with stakeholders on product change requests and review.
• Develop and maintain good supplier relationships.
• Manage the sourcing and obtaining of new packaging and materials for NPD and EPD.
• Experience in high-volume food or Drink Manufacturing
• Buying and supply chain management experience.
• Knowledge of stock management for minimum and maximum requirements.
• Experience working in materials planning and the management of supply of materials.
• CIPS Qualified
• Understanding of ambient food market.