Sector: Supply Chain
Job type: Permanent
Are you looking for your next role in FMCG sector?
Our Client a global FMCG Manufacturer who are based in the North West, deliver high quality products to businesses worldwide.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Stock Controller to join a team within a large business.
Reporting into the Supply Chain Manager and working alongside the buying team.
Working Hours – Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm (40 hours a week)
Purpose of the role
To manage the safety and stocking of materials. Issuing the receipts, efficiently provide the right materials and supply all materials to the right departments.
• Inventory management
• Stock checks
• Identify stock shortages with a focus on storage and condition of the product
• Using SAP to input data
• Provide engineers with production spares
• Liaise with internal and external customers
• Maintain timely supply of goods at an optimum cost.
Skills and Knowledge
• Computer literate
• Good knowledge of SAP (implementation would be an advantage)
• 3 years’ experience in stock buying
• Full clean drivers licence
• FLT licence
• Warehouse experience
• Experience in inventory control management.
If you are interested in this position and have the skills required please don’t hesitate to send me your CV to Kirsty.email@example.com