Sector: Supply Chain
Location: North West England
Job type: Permanent
Salary - £25,000 - £32,000 (Negotiable depending on experience)
Working Hours – 8.30am – 5pm Monday to Friday (need to be flexible)
Our client, who are based in the North West of England, are a growing food manufacturer who supply a range of chilled food into the major retailer’s in the UK and export across Europe and the Far East.
They are currently looking for a Production Planner. This is a brand new role for the business and the position has scope to develop into a larger role within the company.
Reporting into the Operations Director you will:
• Assist the Sales Order processing department to optimise product availability and service levels, managing inventory levels.
• Analyse and repot KPI’s to identify and adopt best practise, providing reports as required.
• Participate in new product launch process and coordinate the planning process with cross functional partners. Ensure bulk supply to meet launch dates.
• Issue and review daily production schedules and availability of materials
• A FMCG background or experience
• Production planning and forecasting experience
• Awareness of the food manufacturing industry would be an advantage.
• Ability to take ownership of certain elements of sales order processing.
• Good control of stock and values.
If you are interested in this role please contact Kirsty on 0161833 0181 or email Kirsty.firstname.lastname@example.org