Key Account Manager, Africa
Job type: Permanent
Key Account Manager for Food Ingredients GL43587
Northern Ireland – Home based
Up to 45 K plus bonus, 33 days holiday, great pension, company car and private health care
I’m currently working with a global company who distribute specialist ingredients to the food industry. They have a fantastic reputation and employ more than 10,000 worldwide.
As part of their continues growth, they are now looking to recruit a Key Account Manager to manage and grow existing accounts as well develop new business opportunities.
• Manage existing food & beverage clients in the line with the growth strategy
• Responsible for setting and delivering Budget expectations and plans.
• Responsible for building a robust pipeline of project opportunities within the portfolio to achieve future growth plans.
• Respond to the commercial needs of accounts in order to achieve satisfactory overall customer satisfaction levels.
• Respond to technical service enquiries from customers for information.
• Provide support for corporate activities such as sales exhibitions.
• Cross functional communication and ensure key internal relationships are established and maintained with Customer Service/R&D/Production/Planning/Technical/ Logistics and Warehouse teams.
• Proven business to business sales background selling into food manufacturers.
• Excellent interpersonal, presentation and problem solving skills.
• Degree-level qualification in food/science preferred, but not essential.
• Demonstrate time management, good written and verbal communication skills and ability to build relationships both internally and externally with customers.
At least 2 years’ experience selling to food manufacturers, experience of developing relationships with existing customers and winning new business. Also experience of selling a non-branded and unfinished product (ingredients/chemicals) to a manufacturer would be fantastic.
Able to meet customers face to face, be hard working, enthusiastic, understand the food industry.
Ability to work to tight deadlines.
This is a great opportunity with a global business with excellent career development. If you’re ready for a new challenge, don’t delay in applying! You can apply via this advert
Gary Laverty /Managing Consultant