Position: Junior Transport Coordinator
Location: Wrexham Area
Salary: Competitive Salary
Here is an incredible opportunity to kick start your career within supply chain. Our client sets the standard for supply chain management within the FMCG industry, currently experiencing huge growth due to a new contract with Amazon and Subway. This role also provides the opportunity to work extensively within European markets.
– Good progression opportunities
– Excellent training
– Chance to work within EU markets
– Huge growth plans
– Fantastic culture and working environment
– Hybrid working
• Managing transport across the UK and EU.
• Monitoring and reporting on supply chain related costs with the aim to reduce them.
• Seek out new transport providers across the UK and Europe and provide trial across all markets and temperatures – Assess suitability for new partners.
• Manage pallet (EPAL, CHEP) exchange programmes and returns across all markets.
• Provide support during emergencies/ urgent transports
• Preparation for multiple freight tenders per year.
• Providing support to the CSR’s and stock team while ensuring standards are maintained.
• Cost management.
• Strong understanding of Supply Chain Management
• Good organisational skills.
• Strong Communication skills.
• Problem solving abilities.
• A good team player.
• Strong geographical knowledge
• Experience within transport or logistics (desirable)
• Language skills e.g FR, DE, HU (desirable)
If you are looking to kick start your supply chain career within FMCG please get in touch.