Junior Technologist, Yorkshire
Sector: New Product Development
Job type: Permanent
Are you looking to join a leading Food Manufacturer?
My client's name is synonymous with providing an excellent service to an impressive range of customers. This company offers excellent opportunities for career development...
Working as part of small new product development team, this is a factory based role assisting in the creation of new products or re-development of existing ones in line with customer and company briefs. Working in new product development is fast paced and every day is different, we’re looking for someone who can think on their feet, manage multiple tasks and work independently. Over time they will gain a detailed knowledge of all the site departments, key attributes of different products and be able to interact with our customers at meeting and visits.
• Completion of sample requests
• Liaising with other factory departments to request meat, couriers and line time
• Recording information during product trials
• Stock control of new product development samples and ingredients
Skills and experience:
• Clean driving licence
• Experience of using word, excel, email
• Ability to work to tight deadlines
• Experience within a food manufacturing environment
• Competitive salary
• 5.6 weeks holiday per year
• Competitive Contributory Pension
• Life Assurance Scheme funded by the Company
This company is dedicated to rewarding and enriching the careers of the people who work there. If you are hardworking, willing to get involved and respond well to a challenging and fast-moving environment, then you will find this business to be a well-matched employer who will support you at every turn and reward your dedication with support, development and long-term career prospects.
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to email@example.com or contact Andrew Donaldson on 0131 226 5060.