Role – Junior Specification technologist
Type – Permanent
Location – Bedford, Bedfordshire
Salary – £25 000
Hours – Mon to fri (9-5)
We are currently recruiting for a company who work with meat and poultry. They are BRC AA accredited and have a proven track record of quality and outstanding service to food manufacturers, food service businesses and retailers.
Junior specification technologist
Creation of initial and full customer specifications.
– Liaising with the senior management team on technical matters.
-Maintaining internal specifications and associated documents.
-Maintaining of the supplier approval systems, specifications and related
-Supporting the company and department during day-to-day operations,
customer visits and accreditation audits.
What is expected of you (Targeted Results)
– Successful approval of suppliers ensuring Compliance across the
– Completion of on-time specifications against customer expectations
– Completion of internal specifications and associated documents in a
timely manner to allow for planning and production.
– Technical background in the Food Industry (Food Degree or Experience Equivalent)
– Excel and Word proficiency
– Logical, Mathematical and Analytical skills