Junior Planner, North West England
Sector: Supply Chain
Location: North West England
Job type: Permanent
Heath & Wellness Manufacturer
Cheshire - £24K
This is the Health and Wellbeing arm of a global household brand. They produce products for Europe and the USA and are a global leader in their industry. They have an excellent track of record profit growth so will offer security and career development.
As the Junior Planner you will be part of the production planning team. This is a busy department where you’ll be working alongside experienced and supportive colleagues. Your duties will include;
• Attending daily production meeting and updating peers and management
• Responding quicky and efficiently to any raw material shortage
• Rescheduling priorities
• Analysing data and deadlines to ensure effective decision making.
To be considered you will need;
• Advanced IT skills with Excel and experience using an ERP system.
• Accurate data entry and the ability to work in a high-volume environment.
• Great time management and organisation skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If successful, your salary will be £24k + benefits. Your hours are Monday to Thursday 8am-5pm and on Friday 8am -1pm.
Please contact me for further details and a confidential chat, thanks