Junior Development Chef, East Anglia
Location: East Anglia
Job type: Permanent
I am working privately owned food manufacturer of chilled and frozen products and we are looking to add a Development Chef to the team. You do not need to have manufacturing but a passion for food innovations and either a food degree or experience working as a chef.
Joining a super friendly, cohesive and supportive team, the role offers excellent career progression and development to the successful candidate.
• Innovate new products for our customers
• Work on the improvement for the consumer, customer and the clients existing products
• Producing samples for customer briefs and presentations
• Be knowledgeable and aware of current and future food trends and comparative products from all major retailers
• Plan and organised own workload ensuring the wants and needs of internal and external customers are being met
• High level of culinary skill – qualification would be beneficial but not essential
• Be creative and passion about cuisines / food trends
• Good communicator in regard to presenting to people
This is a Monday to Friday role with a salary of £25-30K plus depending on experience.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please send your most recent CV to email@example.com or call me on 0131 226 5060