Junior Buyer, North West England
Sector: Supply Chain
Location: North West England
Job type: Permanent
Heath & Wellness Manufacturer
Cheshire - £30K
This is the Health and Wellbeing arm of a global household brand. They produce products for Europe and the USA and are a global leader in their industry. They have an excellent track of record profit growth so will offer security and career development.
This is a brand-new role to the business; you will be working alongside highly experienced Buyers so will have a fantastic opportunity to learn and develop. Your duties will include;
• Liaising and building relationships with suppliers
• Create purchase strategies relating to supplier promotions, and new customers for the business.
• Producing reports via Excel and internal reporting tools
• Effective negotiations with suppliers regarding price & volumes in line with targets, promotion, rebates.
To be considered you will need;
• Be a natural negotiator.
• Ideally a recent graduate in a relevant field
• IT system savvy, especially with excel and Microsoft
• Can quickly take on and own their own Buying portfolio in Packaging and Ingredients.
If successful your salary will be £30K + benefits, The hours are Monday – Thursday 8am – 5pm and Friday 8am – 1pm.
Please apply now or contact me for a confidential discussion