Junior Business Operations Analyst
Importer & Distributor – Food
North London – Salary £30K
Our client is a well established and highly reputable importer and distributor of fine foods that remind you of holidays and fun in the sun! Since their humble beginnings they have strived to bring us the highly quality food from quality producers & growers.
This position will see you playing a critical part within the business, you’ll be liaising with all departments to deliver complete and accurate data and reporting. Your duties will include;
• Receive data from various departments- capture, analyse and investigate that data is correct
• Ensure all operations activity is captured and measured and ready to report
• Analyse data and indicate where new trends and business opportunities could arise
• Make sure all records are received and maintained, easy to understand and find
To be considered for this role you will need;
• 3 years’ experience in an FMCG admin/data/ junior analyst position
• Advanced knowledge of Excel, ERP systems (Navision) and Power BI
• Analytical mindset, a natural problem solver with accuracy and efficiency
• Effective communication and interpersonal skills
If successful, you’ll be working for an organisation who are stable and going through considerable growth. Career development opportunities for the right candidate are given along with considerable support and ongoing training. The hours are Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5pm and 100% site based.
Salary is up to £30,000.00 + benefits