Junior Account Manager, South West Scotland
Location: South West Scotland
Job type: Permanent
Junior Account Manager – Major Retail
Fresh Food Industry Experience
Glasgow, Salary £32-£35K
A highly successful commercial team are looking for a Junior Account Manager to manage a major retail client.
As one of the largest fresh food suppliers in the UK this proudly Scotland based organisation are well known and respected across the retail and foodservice sectors.
As a Junior Account Manager, you will be (but not limited to).
• Maintaining and developing a strong ongoing relationship with your key retailer (M&S)
• Advise your clients of new product development and promotions.
• Keep updated on competitor products and market trends.
• Provide accurate quotes and timelines.
To be considered you will need.
• Previous experience managing a major supermarket client (ideally M&S)
• The confidence to pitch and present to clients.
• The ability to run sales reports and relay back to senior commercial team.
• A team player with excellent communication, numerical and IT skills
If successful, the salary is £32-£35K and will be 100% office based Nr Glasgow. This organisation really invests in development of staff (so expect career progression) and the environment and have won multiple awards in doing so.