Junior Account Manager, Home Based
Location: Home Based
Job type: Permanent
Junior Account Manager
French beauty market
London based business – with flexible home working on offer
Leading vegan, organic beauty business based in London are looking for a new Junior Account Manager.
In this role you will be responsible for building and strengthening relationships with existing accounts along with providing support to the NAM on all commercial, administrative and marketing activities for the French retail market.
• Supporting Account management for the French beauty market
• Forecasting and communicating monthly deviations to target as well as any implications or actions needed.
• Documenting and updating retailer brand plans, including any NPD launches.
• Monitoring wireframe & stock assessment on E-retailers, ensuring our customers have a seamless online journey.
• Supporting on commercial & operation administration tasks.
• Supporting in the pre-sales of NPD launches with providing all information, samples and assets to retailers.
• Conducting successful commercial meetings relating to new launches, online and in-store visibility, and general business review for the smaller independent accounts.
• Recording monthly sales data
• Visiting our key accounts in France on a regular basis ensuring they are fully stocked and merchandised along with building excellent relationships with the management team.
The ideal candidate:
• Able to speak French is essential and German desirable
• Experience in account management or Sales Support within the Health & Beauty industry
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build effective relationships
• Passionate about beauty – cosmetics, skincare etc
• Analytical and results orientated
• Proactive attitude with a forward thinking mindset
• Team player who thrives working in a collaborative environment
• Ability to multi-task and deliver results in a fast-paced environment
• Proficient in Microsoft office packages including Excel and PowerPoint