Stock Controller, North West England
Sector: Supply Chain
Location: North West England
Job type: Permanent
Are you looking for your next role within the FMCG sector?
Our Client an international award winning business who are based in the North West, deliver high quality chilled products to businesses worldwide.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Stock Controller to join a team within a successful and established business
Reporting into the Supply Chain Manager and working alongside the buying team.
Working Hours – Monday to Friday,
Purpose of the role
To manage the safety and stocking of materials. Issuing the receipts, efficiently provide the right materials and supply all materials to the right departments.
• Inventory management
• Stock checks
• Identify stock shortages with a focus on storage and condition of the product
• Using variuous systems to input data
• Liaise with internal and external customers
• Maintain timely supply of goods at an optimum cost.
Skills and Knowledge
• Computer literate
• Previous experience in stock control
• Full clean drivers licence
• Warehouse experience
• Experience in inventory control management.
If you are interested in this position and have the skills required please don’t hesitate to send your cv to email@example.com or call 0161 833 0181.