FTC NPD Technologist, South East England
Sector: New Product Development
Location: South East England
Job type: Permanent
Are you a passionate foodie and a keen product developer? If so, please read on...
D R Newitt are currently working with a rapidly growing food business who require a New Product Development Technologist on an initial 12 - 15 month contract covering maternity leave.
We welcome applications from both experienced NPD candidates or those who are looking for a step up in their career path.
Reporting into the Development Manager and joining the current NPD team to build on recent successes, you will...
• Liaise with customers and suppliers to successfully develop products from concept to launch
• Inform relevant departments of development projects and their progression
• Assist and inform the commercial team with market knowledge and awareness relevant the company's portfolio of existing and potential products
• 2-3 years of food NPD experience supplying retailers
• Has exposure to customers, either presenting or as support
• Knowledge of a manufacturing environment
• Can demonstrate an awareness of food market trends
• Food related qualification preferable
There is a salary of circa £40,000 on offer, as well as company benefits and a bonus on completion of the contract.
If this sounds of interest, please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to email@example.com or contact Jennifer on 0131 226 5060.