Position: Multi-skilled Engineer.
Shifts: 4 on 4 off (2 days 2 nights)
This is an amazing opportunity to work with a highly reputable Food Manufacturer based in the UK. With a worldwide network and multiple sites across the U.K, our client is eager to hire a qualified multi-skilled maintenance engineer to join their ever-growing business.
The successful applicant will be a member of a multi-skilled Engineering team aiming to achieve key targets within their departmental environment, thereby helping to deliver Cost, Quality and Efficiency benefits to the Factory.
The role of Multi-skilled engineer:
• Automated equipment setup, teardown, troubleshooting
• Repair of systems comprised of PLCs, motor controls, electrical wiring, AC inverters, DC controllers
• Repair of industrial mechanical systems including pneumatics, bearings, seals, gears, chains, and sprockets
A successful candidate should have:
• HNC or equivalent in Engineering
• Maintenance experience in manufacturing, preferably in the food industry
• Maintenance and repair of motor controls, general industrial wiring and hardware, and electrical troubleshooting
• Maintenance and repair of mechanical systems including pneumatics, bearings, seals, gears, chains, sprockets, pipe fitting, and appropriate lubrication of mechanical systems
• Understanding and shared belief in the core competencies and company culture improving and taking care of employees and customers
Working with a fantastic brand and a friendly family cultured business
Competitive salary and extras.
If this is something of interest, you can apply on here or contact Pierce Cleary at D R Newitt on 0161 833 0181.