UK Leading Food Manufacturer
Nottingham – up to £65K
This is a highly respected organisation that is steeped in centuries of history, that has become a leader in their specialised food products. From their huge manufacturing facility in Nottingham, they create and produce their delicious goods for the retail and food service sectors. With 300+ employees already they are significantly growing their head count in 2022 due to considerable success.
Managing your HR direct reports (3), this role will see you working closely with the Site Director and Senior Leadership team. This role brings a wide range of HR duties and responsibilities which include;
• Understand the business issues and support improvements, priorities and key drivers and ensure that HR influences all key business decisions
• Prepare, monitor and deliver the HR Plan and initiatives
• Manage your HR team, coach and mentor your HR team members.
• Responsible for all HR management including resource planning, recruitment and selection, induction, policy/practices, discipline, grievance etc..including SEDEX.
• Take on projects managing change/Produce HR Metrics/ Ensure positive Employee Relations…and much more!
To be considered for this position you will need;
• Ideally CIPD level 7 (will consider level 5 if other experience is suitable)
• 5 years' experience of managing/leading a HR function within an FMCG manufacturing environment
• Solid knowledge of employment law and its application
• Experienced managing senior leadership relations
• Experience with delivery of people plan to support business strategy
This role will see you working with a passionate and dedicated team in a stable and fun environment for a company that is proud of their products, values and employees. The salary is up to £65K + benefits. Please don’t hesitate in reaching out for a confidential chat about this position.