, North Wales
Location: North Wales
Job type: Permanent
I'm currently working with a fantastic Lancashire based food manufacturer who have a great reputation throughout the industry. The supply all of the major supermarkets in the UK as well as independent retailers, wholesalers, food service and caterers.
As part of their continued growth, they are looking to recruit an Assistant Production Manager to join their growing production team.
• Ensure department KPIs and targets are delivered on time and in full and relevant reports are compiled.
• Control the use of flexible labour in line with volume.
• Ensure Orders are fulfilled and plans for future orders are made
• Ensure full compliance with all operational standards / specifications / policy and procedures.
• Role model the required behaviours and standards of work and challenge non-conformance.
• Coach and develop direct reports and ensure that they have live personal development and training plans.
• Ensure that food safety, health and safety, HACCP principles are being maintained across the department.
• Be able to stand in for the production manager in their absence
• Ensure full compliance with the Ethical Trading Initiative and report any deviations.
This a great opportunity to be part of a close knit and growing team. The salary for the role is up to £30,000 depending on experience. If this role sounds of interest, don’t delay in sending your application!
Keywords: Assistant Production Manager / Production Manager / Production Supervisor