Location: South East England
Job type: Permanent
Do you love animals, and have a passion for driving premium brands?
An exciting and challenging National Account Manager role for a branded dog and cat food manufacturer has come up due to continued growth.
The opportunity will initially focus on managing the businesses Ocado account, as well as National Health Foods wholesalers. The successful candidate will have plenty of opportunity to progress, and will ideally be managing Top Four retail accounts in a years’ time.
The business is also launching new brands & products early next year, so there is plenty of opportunity to grow.
• Managing existing Online Retail & Health Food wholesalers – identifying growth opportunities
• Full P&L responsibility across the branded product range
• Work very closely with the team looking after the likes of Pets at Home,, Sainsburys, Waitrose and Morrisons
• 1-2 years experience as a National Account Manager, or alternatively an Account Executive that has had some P&L and customer facing experience
• Must come from an FMCG background, preferably branded products
• An ambitious NAM who is keen to get stuck in and show initiative
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact John Hancock on 0131 226 5060