Location: East Midlands
Job type: Permanent
I am currently recruiting for a QC Technician on behalf of a client who are well established in the food manufacturing industry.
This is a permanent role based in Buckinghamshire.
• Planning own work efficiently so that it is carried out in the shortest possible time, consistent with priorities set by the Quality Manager
• Testing and sampling of finished products before they are released ensuring they are meeting all quality and food safety criteria
• Reporting to the site Quality Systems Manager with daily reports on outcomes of product testing
• Ensuring all resources are available and maintaining relevant stocks – glassware, equipment, test methods and chemicals
• Releasing finished products and raw materials on the AX system in good time
• Food or Science Bachelor Degree
• Experience working within Quality in the Food Industry
• The ideal candidate will have worked to completing tasks accurately and promptly whilst able to work efficiently within a team
• Computer literate
What’s on Offer?
• A salary up to £23,000 based on experience
• Working Monday – Friday office hours
If the above role could be of interest and you would like further information please call Jamie at DR Newitt Recruitment on 0131 226 5060 and send a email over to email@example.com