Maintenance Engineer, West Midlands
Location: West Midlands
Job type: Permanent
Multi Skilled Engineer/West Midlands/ £28,000 - £36,000 DOE
We’re currently working with a great business who manufacture and supply into all of the major retailers and have great reputation throughout the industry. They are looking to add to their Engineering team and are looking for Driven, Adaptable and Committed Electrically biased engineers to bolster their current team.
Shift: Monday - Friday (6-2 / 2-10) and 1 in 4 Saturdays for deep cleaning.
• High quality engineering support to enable continuous running of production equipment
• Rapid response to breakdowns
• Effective fault diagnosis to ensure first time fixes
• Maintain new machinery with a view to new line addition in near future.
• Previous FMCG experience
• Minimum of 3 years in food industry
• Electrically bias (60/30)
• PLC fault finding ability
• Must be healthy/fit.
• Broad background with exposure to different types of systems and environments.
This is a high pressure environment. The candidate must be committed, loyal, flexible and a team player.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly motivated professional to achieve continuous improvement in a highly regulated industry. The client is offering a real chance for progression and an appraisal system. If you work hard and deliver results, you will be rewarded. If you are interested in this role please send your CV to Jacob.Champion@DRNewitt.com or if you want to discuss the role in more detail please call Jacob Champion on 0161 833 0181.