Multi - Skilled Shift Engineer, North Wales
Location: North Wales
Job type: Permanent
I have an exciting new engineering opportunity located in North Wales.
The role is as a Multi-skilled Shift Engineer with a well-known and long established company.
The role will pay an annual salary of £36,000 with flexible overtime, holidays and pension benefits.
The Shift pattern is a 4 on - 4 off pattern including days and nights (7am - 7pm/7pm - 7am)
This is an ideal role for someone who enjoys a challenge, likes being kept busy with demanding work and working autonomously.
Key Responsibilities will be:
• High quality engineering support to enable continuous running of site production systems.
• Rapid response to breakdowns / Reactive Maintenance.
• Effective fault diagnosis to ensure first time fixes.
• Identifying improvement areas within engineering processes and recommending/implementing solutions.
• Carrying out autonomous and planned preventative maintenance tasks competently and correctly and recording work competed accurately in the correct documentation.
• Inspections of equipment at predetermined intervals to ensure there is no risk from contamination by foreign bodies arising from equipment damage
• Carry out electrical installation work.
Ideally you will be a Multi skilled Engineer with previous experience in:
• Time Served Electrical Engineer.
• Working knowledge of various cooking, depositing, sealing and packing equipment, along with conveyor systems and electrical and mechanical drive systems.
• 17th edition IEE Regulations trained
• Experience of maintaining production systems within fast paced manufacturing environments.
• City & Guilds qualified / NVQ Level 3
• Ability to read and understand all forms of mechanical schematic diagrams and flow charts
• Experience with PLC controlled machines.
• Experience working in a food environment or clean room (such as dairy or pharmaceuticals)
If you feel you have the relevant experience and are interested please contact me by applying within.