Hygiene Manager, South East England
Location: South East England
Job type: Permanent
I am currently recruiting an experienced Hygiene Manager for my client who is a well-established Food Manufacturer based in London.
• Providing overall leadership and direction to the hygiene community by ensuring people are engaged focused and able to deliver their potential at all times
• Working closely with the site leadership team, you’ll ensure the wider Hygiene team have the necessary training plans and support in place to support their ongoing development and the needs of the business
• You will take the lead to support with any visits or audits that take place on site
• Focus on monitoring and reviewing the performance of the overall manufacturing unit’s hygiene team ensuring the highest of standards are adhered to at all time, in addition to identifying areas of improvement
• Responsibility for the preparation and management of the hygiene budget, related Capex and also maintenance of 3rd party contracts, so you’ll need to have strong negotiating skills and good attention to detail
• You’ll have a good track record of delivering success in a hygiene management role within a FMCG environment. Experience of managing a team at this level is essential
• Of degree calibre, you’ll have knowledge of the principles of chilled food manufacturing in high risk, low risk and low care. Food Hygiene and HACCP qualifications at Level 4, alongside awareness around auditing, pest control and allergen awareness
• Experience of integrated hygiene and environmental management systems would be extremely useful. As would previous exposure to managing budgets, equipment manufacture and capital expenditure.
What’s on Offer?
• A salary of up to £42,000
• Company benefits
If the above role could be of interest and you would like further information please call Jamie Clayton at DR Newitt Recruitment on 0131 226 5060 or send an email over to email@example.com