Graduate Technical Assistant, South East England
Location: South East England
Job type: Permanent
I am currently recruiting for a Graduate Technical Assistant on behalf of a client who is well established in the FMCG industry.
This is a permanent role working Monday – Friday 40 hours per week, located in Reading.
• Manage completion of customer complaint investigations
• Assistance with specification approval and completion (raw material and finished product)
• Manage artwork process and timings (UK and International) – with internal team, repro house and printers
• Invoice processing for repro company
• Collation of samples for Consumer Relevant Quality panels
• Collation of technical and marketing information required for generation of artwork
• Completion of traceability testing programme
• A degree in Food Science / Technology or Biology
• Strong MS office skills e.g. excel, PowerPoint, word
• Strong attention to detail and organisation skills
• Must have own transport
What’s On Offer?
• A salary of £25,000 per annum
• To work alongside a reputable company that are keen to develop
• Company benefits
If the above role could be of interest and you would like further information please call Jamie at DR Newitt Recruitment on 0131 226 5060