Process Development Manager, Midlands
Sector: New Product Development
Job type: Permanent
I am working with a leading ambient food company based in Leicestershire who are looking to add a Process Development Manager to the team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Process/Senior Process Technologist who is looking for the next step up in their career.
This multisite company is going from strength to strength, and has no signs of slowing down making this a great time to join the team.
This is key role within the Development Team for this site, you will be working with the wider Development Team and the Engineering, Manufacturing & Commercial teams to contribute to the creation of new, dynamic and exciting products by providing specialist support for process development.
You will be responsible for:
• Execution of the process development agenda
• Work within agreed trial and overhead budgets
• Support innovation across the business
• Deliver the ongoing development plan to satisfy the consumer market & improve site efficiency
• Develop and deliver processes that are best in class in terms of performance, cost, and efficiency whilst still meeting customer requirements
• Drive continuous improvement
The candidate will need to come from an existing Process role and have at least 1 years’ experience
The role offers a competitive salary of Circa £32k | 25 days holiday + bank | matching pension scheme | additional benefits
• Good written and verbal communication skills at all levels
• Good project management and organisational skills
• Creative and Innovative in the generation of ideas and approaches
• Able to deal with statistical analysis, recipe and process related calculations
• Strong team member and able to support other team members
• High energy ‘can do’ attitude with an ability to adapt to and support business change
If this sounds like you and you are interested in the Process Development Manager vacancy, hit apply, send me an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 0131 226 5060