NPD Manager / Development Chef
Sector: New Product Development
Location: South East England
Job type: Permanent
Are you looking for a hand on and creative NPD Manager role?
Do you want to work with high end prestige customers across retail and food service sectors?
This role is not to be missed!!!
Based in Surrey, this key senior role is focused on delivering an environment and culture of culinary excellence across the business. The role is both customer and operationally facing, which will require excellent clarity and communication to deliver expectations across both arenas.
This growing company are striving to continue leading their field, new business and product development process with the commitment to delivering excellent quality and service, based on strong culinary values with high attention to detail.
You will be responsible for:
• Ensuring customer expectations are exceed in all aspects of the role
• Driving the company values, driving the culture of high quality, real food across all departments across the business
• Work closely with the Head of Commercial to deliver the budgeted business growth through effective new business and new product development
• Dial in to key trends driven by customer behaviour, lifestyle choice, industry leaders and competitor activity to ensure the NPD is relevant and at the forefront of food culture and design.
• Deliver an ongoing system for all NPD launches with development meetings and communication procedures that synchronises all departments involved
The ideal candidate will come from either a hands on NPD Manager or Development Chef role and be ready to lead a creative team. In return you will receive a competitive salary Circa £45k DOE
If this sounds like you or you are interested in the NPD Manager/Development Chef role, send me an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 0131 226 5060 and ask for Jack