Sector: New Product Development
Location: East Anglia
Job type: Permanent
Are you an NPD / Process Professional that enjoys working in a fast paced environment and being the ‘go to person’?
Do you want involvement in multiple lines and launches across a range of customers?
This role is not to be missed!!!
Our client based in East Anglia are looking to add a Process Technologist to the team, this is a brand new role down to company growth and team restructure.
With this role, you will be the key link between the Product Development/ team and the Supply Chain, Technical and Production teams.
You will offer support to ensure that new products make a smooth transition from trial and testing stages to full production
Reporting directly to the NPD Manager, this role will be the ‘expert’ of the site and is the go to person when new briefs are received from the customer to advise the most appropriate routes through the factory
Preferred Skills and Experience:
• An understanding of HACCP
• Food Hygiene Training
• Previous experience of working within Food Manufacturing with an understanding of processes and development from concept approval through to launch
• Excellent communication skills and be comfortable in dealing with a wide range of people at all levels
• Strong organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks and projects, demonstrating time management and knowing how to prioritise
• The ability to demonstrate problem solving skills including evidence of resolving issues and apply effective solutions
• A good knowledge of MS Office
Here’s what’s great about the role and company:
• Competitive salary – Circa £32k DOE
• Inclusive international travel
• Fantastic training and development
• Great career prospects, with proven examples of individuals being promoted within the business
• Working with a range of high quality products with numerous UK retail and Branded customers
If all this sounds great and you are interested in the Process Technologist role, please send me an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 0131 226 5060 and ask for Jack