Sector: New Product Development
Location: South Coast of England
Job type: Permanent
Are you looking to work in a food category driven by flavour profiles and innovative food trends?
Here is your opportunity to join a small yet passionate NPD team surrounded by some of the tastiest products around.
This family owned business based in Hampshire are looking for an NPD Technologist to join the team due to an internal promotion
Reporting directly to the NPD Manager, this integral role will be responsible for developing new products from initial concept to launch and improving existing product recipe.
Your day to day responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Dealing with ingredient and packaging suppliers
• Conduct kitchen & factory trials
• Manage multiple project simultaneously
• Conduct sensory tests
• Issue process & finished product specs
Preferred skills & experience
• Relevant degree or qualification within Food Science or related subject
• 1-2 years’ experience within a similar role
• Understanding of food hygiene, HACCP & food safety
• Excellent organisational skills as well as attention to detail
• Full UK driving licence
• Excellent communication skills
This role comes with a competitive salary of c£25k
If this sounds like you or you are interested in the NPD Technologist role, then hit apply, or give Jack Bradfield a call on 0131 226 5060