Sector: New Product Development
Location: South East England
Job type: Permanent
Are you a Food graduate looking for an amazing opportunity?
Don’t miss out on this one! It won’t be around for long
This Devon based business hosts a fun and vibrant team and offer fantastic training and support
They are looking to add a Process Technologist in a brand new role due to company growth and expansion and is there to support new customer accounts within the retail sector.
Working closely with both the Technical and NPD team, you will responsible for but not limited to carrying out daily trial activities, finalising product costings, attending customer reviews, co-ordinating post trial tasks, attending production runs & visiting suppliers.
Here is what’s good about this role and business:
• Dress down Friday
• 32 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays
• Great progression & career prospects.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
• At least 1 year’s experience working a Process Technologist or with industry placement in a process role
• Up-to-date knowledge of food manufacturing, processes & equipment
• Involvement in continuous improvement
• Relevant degree or HNC/HND in a food-related subject
• Food Hygiene Certificate (can be obtained)
• HACCP trained desirable
If this sounds like you or you are interested in the Process Technologist role, hit apply, send me an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 0131 226 5060