Sector: New Product Development
Job type: Permanent
Are you a food related graduate looking for their first hands on NPD role?
Do you want live in England’s capital city?
Don’t miss out on this one!!!
This bakery business based in London is going from strength to strength and is rapidly growing. Due to this, they are looking to add an NPD Assistant/Technologist to the team to help drive and support new projects.
This brand new role will be a fantastic first role for anyone coming out of university with a years industry experience, offering some of the best training around and career progression to match.
Here is what’s good about this role and business:
• You will be responsible for seeing the whole process from initial concept through to successful launch
• Hands on creative role with a good mix of responsibilities
• Fantastic training and development
• Based in the city and accessible via public transport
The ideal candidate:
• Must have a food related degree with industry experience
• Ideally have a background within bakery products.
• Passionate foodie who isn’t afraid to get their hands dirty
• Good communication skills
• A strong blend of creativity and commerciality
This role comes with a competitve salary of Circa £22,000
If this sounds like you or you are interested in the NPD Assistant role, hit apply, send me an up to date CV to email@example.com or give me a call on 0131 226 5060