Graduate NPD Technologist
Sector: New Product Development
Location: East Anglia
Job type: Permanent
Foodies who can cook! - Are you a recent food graduate, home cook or sous chef?
Are you looking for a creative role working in a food manufacturing business?
This is a great first role in your food industry career - Don’t miss out on this one!
Our client, a privately owned food business based in East Anglia are looking to a new junior member to the team to help with all things NPD
With this hands- on role, you will be reporting directly to the NPD Manager and NPD Supervisor & will be involved in developing ideas of food trends and innovations, adding to an already established value added product range.
Here is what’s great about the role and the business:
• Full training and development
• Great career opportunities
• Working with some of the highest profile UK retail & food service customers
The ideal candidate:
• Be passionate about food & trends
• Hands-on kitchen experience is advantageous, but not a must (this can include advanced domestic experience)
• BRC knowledge (but not essential)
Salary Circa £18k
If the role of NPD Technologist is of interest or you would like to discuss in more detail, please send a copy of your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact 0131 226 5060 for a confidential chat