Senior NPD Manager
Sector: New Product Development
Job type: Permanent
Are you looking for the next challenge in your career within New Product Development?
Are you looking to develop and take ownership of a brand new role within a fast paced and growing company?
Our client, one of the world’s largest privately owned frozen and chilled foods importers/exporters are looking to add an NPD manager to the team to head up new projects with the company’s largest UK retail customers
This exciting role will undoubtedly offer a new challenge along with a competitive salary to match
Here is what’s great about the role and the business:
• Great career opportunities
• Company Car / Car allowance
• Company mobile & laptop
• Competitive salary
• Private healthcare & pension schemes
• International travel
• Working with high profile customers
• Experience working with raw and cooked poultry products is advantageous
• Experience managing multiple projects
• Experience working directly with customers in an NPD or Process Development environment with strong relationship building skills.
• Flexibility to travel
• Self-driven and determined
• Good working knowledge of HACCP principles
• A passion and interest within the food industry.
• The ability to work autonomously and use own initiative
If the role of Senior NPD Manager is of interest or you would like to discuss in more detail, please send a copy of your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Jack Bradfield on 0131 226 5060 for a confidential chat