Raw Material Scheduler
Job type: Permanent
An opportunity has become available with our FTSE 250 client south of Peterborough, for a career driven Raw Material Scheduler.
We seek a motivated individual to fill a fast paced role, integral to the supply chain team and an excellent opportunity for anyone wishing to forward their career within the food industry.
Our client is keen to expand this role and invest in their people, a brand that is focused on quality.
• Scheduling the uninterrupted flow of Raw Materials throughout the Supply Chain
• Tracking and expediting all orders, keeping supply chain team informed of any issues or amendments
• Maintaining systems information at all times to ensure reliability
You, The Candidate:
• An experienced Supply Chain Team Member from FMCG background
• A friendly and professional individual able to communicate and build strong relationships quickly
• IT literate on Microsoft packages essential, advanced excel prefered
What’s on Offer:
• Generous Holliday allowance
• Extra Training Provided
• Genuine career progression opportunities
• Pension scheme
How to apply… If you are interested in this opportunity…
Please contact myself, Libby Stanitsas at DR Newitt or apply