Jnr Supply Chain Manager
Sector: Supply Chain
Location: North West England
Job type: Permanent
Junior Supply Chain Manager
£25k + benefits
A great opportunity for an aspiring degree qualified Supply graduate looking for a first time role or with a couple of years’ experience looking to progress their career!
Your new company
You will join a leading food manufacturing business just outside of the city Centre of Manchester that has experience significate growth.
This is a fantastic job opportunity for someone at the Graduate MSC / Supply chain, Buying or logistics Coordinator level looking for a step up in their career to gain exposure and experience looking after the full end-to-end supply chain and managing a small team.
The role will include many diverse and challenging tasks alongside project roles involving system implementations.
• You must be Degree qualified ideally tuned to Supply Chain, Purchasing or Logistics
• You will be competent in using Microsoft applications especially Excel
• You will be comfortable and confident to be on the phone with customers and suppliers
• Comfortable working with IT systems
• Happy to take on a diverse role coving end to end areas of Supply chin Purchasing and Logistics