Logistics Analyst / Projects
Location: North West England
Job type: Permanent
Logistics Data Analyst / Projects
Salary £25,000 - £30,000 + benefits
My client is a well-known market leader within the food manufacturing & services industry based in Manchester. We want to engage with enthusiastic Data Analysts looking to grow and take on a new challenge within an FMCG environment.
Purpose of the role
• Working with data to create clear and effective reports which provide key insights for senior management
• Design reports, interpreting data and the presentation of the reports
• Translate numerical data into language that can be easily understood by all.
• Track targets and communicate to colleagues on Staff performance related issues.
• Develop current reporting systems and progress analysis methods.
• Highly numerate with advanced excel skills.
• You must be a good communicator and have excellent presentation skills.
• Proven analytical capabilities, thinking through complex information in an agile manner.
• Ability to identify trends and behaviours from sets of complex data.
• Impeccable organisation and prioritisation skills
• Team player
Key words: Logistics Analyst, excel, Performance, projects, Analyst, supply chain Analyst, Analyst, food manufacturing, raw materials