Nights Manager, North West England
Location: North West England
Job type: Permanent
Position: Night Manager
Reports to: Regional Operations Manager
Area: West Midlands
Responsibility of managing the Night Operations across Warehouse, Distribution and Admin across a wide scope of areas and to exceed the standards demanded by Health and Safety, the Food Act and our customers and bodies such as the BRC.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Ensure all stock has been correctly received, stored and labelled.
• Clear and regular communication to all departmental heads on issues, developments, improvements and staff performance.
• Ensuring daily dispatch deadlines are met across 4 distribution centres.
• Planning for anticipated growth within the business
• Monitor staff performance against agreed performance targets.
• Train and develop your people so as to ensure consistent and high standards of performance in the picking, labelling and checking of all the orders that leave the fridge. Institute a fridge cleaning schedule and constantly work on the stock presentation both on the pallets and on the shelves.
• Take a lead in developing systems.
• Taking sound commercial decision in conjunction with the Operations Manager.
• Keep stock losses to a minimum through improved controls and constant monitoring.
• Create a professional image of your own team within the company and work to create good working relationships with other departments.
• Ensure company compliance to regulatory requirements and guidelines for food safety, food hygiene, Good Manufacturing Practice and quality
• Uphold the companies values and culture and to drive behaviour accordingly.
If you are interested in the above and feel as though you meet the criteria for this role. Please contact Jade from DR Newitt or apply via this website.