Junior Packaging Co-ordinator
Location: West Midlands
Job type: Permanent
Junior Packaging Coordinator
Direct Report: Packaging Manager
My client who are a multi-site FMCG organisation are looking for a Junior Packaging Coordinator to support the packaging department with the inventory management and ordering of packaging material.
• Dealing with Packaging materials within inbound logistics, inbound reconciliation tracking and de-hire of returnable assets.
• Ensure company minimizes stock holding and maximizes paper/system accuracy (packaging) by achieving inventory control measures.
• Regularly liaise/work with purchasing, packaging sales, goods inwards and internal movement.
• Responsible for internal functions, making sure they are carried out correctly. (packaging)
• Demand Planning for Packaging Material
• Liaise with transport companies on crate collections
• GCSE qualifications or equivalent
• Experience within Supply Chain/ Admin experience
• Previous stock management within FMCG environment
• Experience of Packaging formats and types
• Full UK driving licence (in order to travel to and from suppliers and sites)
• Fluent in the English language both written & verbal
• Computer Literate – Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Packaging experience – not essential (desirable)
If you are interested in this role please apply direct through the website or contact Jade at DR Newitt on 0161 833 0181.