Supply Chain Planner
Sector: Supply Chain
Location: West Midlands
Job type: Permanent
Supply Chain Planner – Warwickshire
My client are a multi-site FMCG organisation who are looking for two Supply Chain Planners within the Warwickshire area.
Salary up to £27,000
Tuesday – Saturday
Sunday – Thursday
(Times to be confirmed)
• Responsible for all aspects of Supply chain including stock management and logistics.
• Ensure stock checks are accurate, complete and communicated effectively.
• Maintain stock levels in accordance with customer order requirements.
• Liaise with production ensuring they are aware of order requirements in a timely manner.
• Assist in reporting structure for all aspects of Supply chain.
• Manage supplier invoices checking and verifying each.
• Liaise with appropriate departments regarding clearance, inter-site transportation of arrivals
• QCF level 4-5 or equivalent
• Previous experience of production operation processes.
• Microsoft Proficient including Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Previous experience of coordinating and day to day management of a complex MRP system.
• Fluent in the English Language - Both written & verbal.
• Additional languages are desirable
• Travelling to UK sites will be expected.
• Ability to cooperate with the Health and Safety policy and agreed safety procedures.
• Wear all protective equipment when entering Operational areas as appropriate.
• Adhere and work within company hygiene and medical requirements and ensure others do also.
If this position is of interest and you would require further details please call Jade from DR Newitt or apply directly through the website.