Night Hygeine Manager
Job type: Permanent
Night Hygiene Manager/ Powys/ £30,000
Are you Interested in Leading a Night Hygiene team?
A Fresh Produce Manufacturer in South Wales is looking for a new Night shift Hygiene manager.
Shift pattern will be Monday-Friday (6pm-2am)
• Manage Night Hygiene team to ensure factory is cleaned to required standards.
• At all times manage all activities to ensure a safe and secure working environment during the night hours.
• Be the point of contact during the night hours.
• Be responsible for handing over the plant in an acceptable, clean condition to incoming Shift Production Manager and report any unresolved issues.
• When requested attend management meetings and be willing to flex and adjust hours of work as necessary.
• Recruit, manage, train to task procedures, and develop staff to ensure all systems and procedures are met and non-conformances are reduced and reported.
• NVQ Qualification in Management
• IOSH Certification
• Previous Management experience
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, are looking to develop yourself and become an integral part of Health & Safety policy within this business please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you wish to discuss this role in more detail please call Tom Price on 0161 833 0181.