Location: South West England
Job type: Permanent
Our client are a global Food Manufacturer with a great reputation in the industry. A vacancy has arisen for a Transport Co-ordinator in Hertfordshire.
This role requires an enthusiastic and organised individual who has strong administration experience.
• Provide support to internal and external customers
• Arrange collections, deliveries and transfers
• Liaising with internal departments
• Collating reports
• Minimum 2 years’ administration experience
• Strong Microsoft Office skills
• Able to work under pressure
• Excellent interpersonal skills
What’s on offer?
• £24 - 26k salary
• Monday - Friday
If you would like to be considered for this excellent opportunity then please upload your CV today. If you have any questions please call Sarah Gegan at DR Newitt.